Some powersports antifreeze & coolants are recommended for only one type of equipment and are only available in gallons, limiting use and forcing enthusiasts to buy more than they need. In addition, some coolants may not be optimized for powersports cooling systems that contain more aluminum than other cooling systems. AMSOIL Powersports Antifreeze & Coolant is formulated and packaged specifically for all types of powersports equipment. It delivers excellent protection against boil-over, freezing, corrosion and deposits for up to five years, making it perfect for enthusiasts who want the ideal combination of protection and convenience.
Advanced design helps control operating temperature in hot-running, high-revving powersports applications. Extended-life formula provides all-season protection for up to five years. Mixed with high-purity water to help prevent scale and deposits and keep your engine running clean. Protects copper, brass/bronze alloys, aluminum, gaskets and hoses. Helps prevent corrosion and inhibit cavitation. Compatible with most coolants. Phosphate-, borate-, nitrite- and 2EH-free.
Package sizes include:
• Pre-mixed 50/50 with high-purity water
• Ethylene-glycol formulation meets OEM requirements
• Extended-life formulation lasts up to five years
• Borate-, nitrite- and phosphate-free
• Safe for copper, brass/bronze alloys and aluminum
• Boil-over protection up to 226°F (108°C)
• Freeze protection down to -34°F (-37°C)